Monday, March 28, 2011

Animal day

Today I ate a fly that was in my coffee (a bit crunchy by the way...), I kicked a frog while walking under the rain and I feed a cat that was climbing on my leg while having dinner at a restaurant.
If Budah was right and the reincarnation exists I really hope feeding the cat makes up for the two previous animal incidents.

I was supposed to go this morning in an excursion on a boat to monkey beach and Maya bay but we have something like a tornado and thunderstorm outside and it is impossible to navigate; there is no one on the beach nor the swimming pool and I'm having an indoors day. I've been to the gym, watched tv and read a book. It seems I have one bad day for each good one. Today I will just take it as it comes and relax, tomorrow should be the good one and hopefully we could make the excursion and after that leave to Krabi to get on a plane.

I think efectius is very bored of not doing anything with this weather as specially the guys have their hormones upside-down. To my way to the reception I have to pass by a bungalow in which 3 American guys are in and every time one of them comes outside to get my attention and chat a bit to invite me for a drink. Last time I went by I heard how one said to the others, next time I if she is not coming for a drink I will carry her inside. I was so bored that I was about to say yes but my better judgement told me it wasn't a good idea to get into a bungalow with 3 chunky Americans so I changed my way and make a round loop to get to the reception and get away from their view.
After that the two waiters at the restaurant asked me for my boyfriend and I wasn't really thinking when I told them I didn't have one as the youngest took courage and while I was readying a book by the lobby asked me to wait for him at the end of his shift in 20min (I left just in time wondering if the monsoon had something to do with those guys...)
Today has been a boring day with this awful weather that is ruining everyone's holidays, nothing else to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment