Friday, March 18, 2011

2 Days and Thailand! Actually 3...

I wanted to start a blog now as it is something I've had in mind for long time; it is thanks to this trip to Thailand and to my friends Miriam Azpitarte and Meredith Lane (Fromkin), both great word entertainers, that I have decided to follow the example. Some times I will write in English and some others in Spanish (I will leave catalan for the moment...)

On Monday 21st March I will be flying to Thailand! that's 2 days away, but I won't arrive there till Tuesday morning as I will be on a connection flight at Mumbai on Monday night (shame I won't have time to visit!)

Right now in my TO DO LIST there are thousands of things, like planning the trip... at the moment I just know when I will go, but not what I will do... mainly what I need is:
  1. Buy a guide (done!)
  2. Plan the trip and excurssions
  3. Book hotels
  4. Find the batteries for my camara
  5. Print plane tickets for Air India.... (I don't want to imagine the flight...)
  6. Keep my passport on view (done!)
  7. Vaccinations... (I will never get them done on time so...)
  8. Medication
  9. DO NOT PANIC! (ha! and big HA!)
Hopefully my next update will be the same day I will be stressed and scared of going to this adventure on my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment